Wednesday 23 September 2009

40K in 50 Minutes - Part 1

I've set myself a small challenge - to assemble and fully paint and base five 500pt armies, for use in quick games of 40K. I've written the lists, and want to get this done by christmas. Many of the models I need are in my bits box, and the rest I can piece together quite cheaply. Without any further ado, here are my first list, the Blood Angels and Black Templars - I've ignored some requirements to make lists that I feel are more effective / characterful:




Blood Angels
Chaplain w/ Jump Pack - 120pts
Tactical Squad w/ 5 Men & Plasma Cannon - 130pts
Assault Squad w/ 5 Men & Power Sword - 155pts
3 Death Company w/ Jump Packs - 45pts
Assault Bike w/ Multi Melta - 50pts




Black Templars
Emperor's Champion w/ suffer not the unclean to live - 125pts
4 Terminators w/ Assault Cannon - 180pts
6 Initiates w/ Power Fist - 106pts
5 Initiates w/ Plasma Gun - 81pts


- Gavin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
meditation