Thursday 23 August 2007

General Update

We've had another game of 2'000pts today, with Blood Angels and Tau battling it out. I controlled half the Blood Angels army, Brad controlled the other half and Sam controlled the Tau. Result was a Solid Victory for me and Brad, we managed to capture a quarter which won the game for us. It was close though. The lists used were more or less the same as the last battle posted.

I'm roughly half way through my Sniper Scouts squad, expect them to be posted as soon as I have some time off work. Alex's monolith is getting there and Sam has discovered the joys of Dark Crusade, although he can't play it online. Friday night will be a 2,000pt battle between Brad's Eldar and Sam's Tau, which will probably be the last game for a while.

-Gavin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
meditation